Pour & Bake Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake RecipeClose
What you'll need
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C (Conventional).
- Cut 1kg of potatoes into 1cm slices and layer into a greased 30x40cm oven proof dish.
- Cover potatoes with MasterFoods Cooking Sauce and sprinkle with 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Cover dish and bake for 45 mins.
- Serve potato bake as a side dish.
Water, Buttermilk, Onion 5%, Garlic, Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Sugar, Cream Powder, Cheese Powder 1%, Salt, Yeast Extract, Flavours (contains Milk), Food Acid (Lactic), Chives 0.5%, Parsley, Pepper.
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives.
Allergen Information: Manufactured on equipment that also processes nuts. When ingredients containing or derived from allergens are present the ingredient is shown in bold. More information.
|Serves per Jar: 6||Avg qty per 83g serve||Avg qty per 100g||%DI per 83g serve*|