Beef & Red Wine Casserole RecipeClose
What you'll need
- No Added Salt Tomato Paste
- Red Wine
- Heat canola spray in pan and cook beef until brown.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking until soft.
- Place beef, mushrooms, carrots, no added salt tomato paste, red wine and Recipe Base into slow cooker and stir.
- Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- Serve with mashed potato
Water, Tomatoes 33% (from Puree), Onion, Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Sugar, Salt, Garlic 1%, Yeast Extract, Beef Flavour, Red Wine Extract (contains Wheat), Flavour, Thyme 0.5%, Food Acid (Citric), Pepper, Bay Leaves 0.5%.
No Artificial Colour, Flavours or Preservatives
Contains Wheat. Manufactured on equipment that processes peanuts.
Allergen Information: Manufactured on equipment that also processes nuts. When ingredients containing or derived from allergens are present the ingredient is shown in bold. More information.
|Serves per Pack: 4||Avg qty per 43g serve||Avg qty per 100g||%DI per 43g serve*|