Country Beef Casserole RecipeClose
What you'll need
- Heat canola spray in pan and cook beef until brown.
- Add onion, carrots, celery and bacon then cook until soft.
- Add Recipe Base and stir through.
- gently cook on a low heat for 15 mins or until sauce thickens.
- Serve with mashed potato.
Tomatoes 74% (from Paste), Red Wine 9% (contains Sulphites), Onion 4%, Vegetable Protein Extract, Garlic, Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Glucose Syrup (from Wheat), Natural Flavour (contains Wheat, Sulphites), Sugar, Natural Chicken Flavour, Salt, Food Acid (Citric), Pepper, Bay Leaves, Thyme.
No Artificial Colour or Flavours.
Contains Sulphites & Wheat.
Allergen Information: Manufactured on equipment that also processes nuts. When ingredients containing or derived from allergens are present the ingredient is shown in bold. More information.
|Serves per Pack: 4||Avg qty per 43g serve||Avg qty per 100g||%DI per 43g serve*|