Curried Sausages RecipeClose
What you'll need
- Green Beans
- Heat canola spray in pan and cook sausages until brown. Slice and set aside.
- Cook onion until soft, then return sausages to the pan.
- Add Recipe Base and milk then stir through.
- Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes or until sauce is heated through.
- Serve with mashed potato and green beans.
Tomatoes (from Paste), Water, Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Salt, Soy Sauce (contains Wheat), Sugar, Coriander 1%, Turmeric 0.5%, Cumin 0.5%, Fenugreek, Food Acid (Citric), Caraway, Cardamom, Mustard Powder, Ginger, Chilli.
No Artificial Colour, Flavours or Preservatives.
Contains Soy & Wheat.
Allergen Information: Manufactured on equipment that also processes nuts. When ingredients containing or derived from allergens are present the ingredient is shown in bold. More information.
|Serves per Pack: 4||Avg qty per 43g serve||Avg qty per 100g||%DI per 43g serve*|