Devilled Sausages RecipeClose
What you'll need
1. Heat canola spray in pan and cook sausages until brown. Slice and set aside.
2. Cook onion until soft then return sausages to the pan.
3. Add Recipe Base, apples and tomatoes then stir through .
4. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes or until sauce thickens and is heated through.
5. Serve with mashed potato and steamed vegetables.
Water, Sugar, Apricots 12% (from Paste), Onion 6%, Garlic, Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Salt, Food Acid (Acetic), Spices 0.5% (Cumin, Chilli, Nutmeg, Pepper, Clove).
No Artificial Colour, Flavours or Preservatives
Allergen Information: Manufactured on equipment that also processes nuts. When ingredients containing or derived from allergens are present the ingredient is shown in bold. More information.
|Serves per Pack: 4||Avg qty per 43g serve||Avg qty per 100g||%DI per 43g serve*|