Honey BBQ Chicken
A tasty family favourite created with a special blend of honey and spices.
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 65 mins
- Serves 4
- Green Vegetables
Honey BBQ Chicken RecipeClose
What you'll need
- Tomato Paste
- Preheat oven to 210°C (conventional).
- Place potato and carrot together with chicken into a shallow rectangular casserole dish (approx. 30 x 40cm).
- In a jug, mix the tomato paste and the contents of the Recipe Base together and pour over the chicken and vegetables.
- Mix gently and bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add capsicum and gently mix.
- Bake uncovered for a further 20 - 25 minutes or until cooked.
- Let meal stand for 5 minutes before serving
Water, Sugar, Glucose Syrup (from Wheat), Onion 4.5%, Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Golden Syrup, Garlic 2.5%, Honey 2.5%, Salt, Flavour, Food Acid (Citric), Spices 0.5% (Nutmeg, Clove, Star Anise), Yeast Extract.
No Artificial Colour or Preservatives.
Allergen Information: Manufactured on equipment that also processes nuts. When ingredients containing or derived from allergens are present the ingredient is shown in bold. More information.
|Serves per Pack: 4||Avg qty per 40g serve||Avg qty per 100g||%DI per 40g serve*|