Lamb Casserole RecipeClose
What you'll need
- Canned Tomatoes
- Cous Cous
- Heat canola oil spray in pan and cook lamb until brown.
- Add lamb, onion, carrots, honey, canned tomatoes and Recipe Base into slow cooker and stir.
- Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- Serve with cous cous
- Please note slow cookers vary.
- For a thicker sauce remove the lid 20 minutes before end of cooking.
Water, Tomatoes 26% (from Paste), Garlic 4%, Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Lemon Juice (from Concentrate), Sugar, Yeast Extract, Salt, Flavours, Cumin, Turmeric, Coriander Seed, Cinnamon, Rosemary 0.5%, Thyme, Food Acid (Citric), Pepper, Ginger, Paprika.
No Artificial Colour, Flavours or Preservatives.
Allergen Information: Manufactured on equipment that also processes nuts. When ingredients containing or derived from allergens are present the ingredient is shown in bold. More information.
|Serves per Jar: 4||Avg qty per 43g serve||Avg qty per 100g||%DI per 43g serve*|