Stir Fry Satay Chicken RecipeClose
What you'll need
- Chicken Breast
- Red Capsicum
- No Added Salt Peanut Butter
1. Heat canola spray in pan and cook chicken until brown.
2. Add onion, capsicum, broccoli and cook until soft.
3. Stir in recipe base, water and peanut butter.
4. Bring to the boil and allow to simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
Water, Tomatoes (from Paste), Sugar, Onion, Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Soy Sauce (from Wheat & Soy), Fish Sauce, Toasted Garlic, Lemongrass 3.5%, Spices 2% (Star Anise, Cumin, Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli), Coconut 1%, Salt, Food Acid (Citric).
Allergen Information: Manufactured on equipment that also processes nuts. When ingredients containing or derived from allergens are present the ingredient is shown in bold. More information.
|Serves per Pack: 4||Avg qty per 43g serve||Avg qty per 100g||%DI per 43g serve*|