Tuscan Meatballs RecipeClose
What you'll need
- Beef Mince
- Can no Added Salt Diced Tomatoes
1. Combine lean mince, egg and breadcrumbs. Make balls using a teaspoon of meat.
2. Heat canola oil spray in pan, add meatballs and cook until brown, turning meatballs often.
3. Add recipe base and canned tomatoes, stir through.
4. Simmer uncovered for 5 mins or until the sauce is heated through
Tomatoes 83% (from Paste), Garlic 6%, Balsamic Vinegar 3.5%, Sugar, Salt, Onion, Rosemary 1.0%, Natural Colour (Paprika Oleoresin), Mustard Powder, Basil, Food Acid (Citric), Pepper, Marjoram, Oregano.
No Artificial Colours or Flavours.
Allergen Information: Manufactured on equipment that also processes nuts. When ingredients containing or derived from allergens are present the ingredient is shown in bold. More information.
|Serves per Pack: 4||Avg qty per 43g serve||Avg qty per 100g||%DI per 43g serve*|