This American inspired Memphis style marinade is full of spicy and sweet BBQ flavours.
Perfect for marinating your meat and slinging it on the grill!
To marinate simply...
- Cover meat generously with marinade and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before cooking.
- For extra tenderness and flavour, marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Simply BBQ, grill, pan fry or bake on medium heat.
Do not consume uncooked marinade that has been in contact with raw meat.
Why not try...
Memphis BBQ Ribs.
1. Preheat oven to 160°C fan forced.
2. Coat 1kg ribs with half a bottle of marinade and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Place in a baking tray and cover tightly with foil.
4. Cook for 2.5 hours or until meat is falling off the bone.
5. Carefully remove foil and serve with your favourite salad.
Water, Tomatoes (from Paste), Sugar, Onion 3%, Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Salt, Golden Syrup, Garlic 2.5%, Food Acid (Acetic), Vegetable Protein Extract, Mustard Seed, Pepper 0.5%, Chilli 0.5%, Smoked Paprika, Tamarind Paste, Smoke Flavour, Celery Seed, Clove, Turmeric, Paprika, Mustard Powder, Mustard Flavour, Spice Extract, Garlic Extract.
May contain Peanuts.
Refrigerate after opening.
No Artificial Colours| No Preservatives
Made in Australia - ingredient source vary - average 70% Australian ingredients - call 1800 816 016 for details.
|Serves per Pack: 10||Avg qty per 37g serve||Avg qty per 100g||%DI per 37g serve*|